Take No Prisoners

Monday, February 28, 2011

"Morning Knock"

WOW.......as soon as my eyes opened this morning

I smiled before yawning

and the reason, I have no clue

and no 1 has giving me a hint

but, i'm happy

im talking grandma-made a pound cake-happy

i'm talking singing-in the shower-happy

preferably Lauren Hill's MTV Unplugged or Toni Braxton's Secrets

and dont stop until youre fully dressed

I guess....no, I know

happy like im 17 again and it's first day of senior year

socks are fresh and laces are new

whewwwwwwww......no i'm talking 

news about Michael Jackson-actually having kids-happy

Wait! Rewind! That's some bull ish

When I saw them, I knew they werent his

But, I was still happy when I heard the lie!

Happy like Thanksgiving's table sweet potato pie

Still don't know the reason why

But, happiness knocked early this morning like.....Hi

I said come on in.....welcoming....oh, I wasn't shy

i'm hoping you know what you got yourself into

I don't plan on letting you say bye -Ms. Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice. Being happy is what it is all about. Keep gettn it !

    ReplyDelete