Take No Prisoners

Thursday, February 10, 2011

BROOKLYN....STAND UP......

What can I say....if you follow me on Twitter u'll see me promoting this BK femcee......WHY? Everyone knows i'm extremely rough on female emcees/rappers ....well, I don't find many I like nowadays.....HOWEVER, this is one I support.....she's authentic.....she got whatever "IT" is!  I've had the privilege of conversing with her outside of the music and she's just as authentic outside the music! I've featured her on Take No Prisoners on "Fatal Attraction"....go check it! What I love about her is her unique wordplay.....Hell, I have a hard time rhyming with her flow.....it's not usual.....so outside the box and I LOVE IT!!! She's currently working on a new project and i'm patiently waiting for it like a kid on Christmas Day! Grab her Breathe In mixtape on Datpiff!!! LET'S GO NELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment