Take No Prisoners

Thursday, February 10, 2011

LOVE......what the hell is it????

This four letter word has made me smile....cry.....and even throw a few kitchen appliances(Joking) .....lol! What does "LOVE" mean to you??? Many say love won't hurt you!!! But, does that mean the person loving you can??? We're talking relationships people....yall know damn well Valentine's Day is around the corner. I must be honest.....I don't have a Valentine and this will be my second year in a row without one. I suppose i'll just take my daughter to dinner or a movie (sigh). What's the difference in loving someone and being in love???? Don't give me what you heard from Lauryn Hill's Miseducation......give me the difference you feel from personal experience! How do you find the courage to love again after the last love didn't make it???? Maybe i'm asking too many questions....BUT, i'm sure we all want answers cause LOVE should not be this damn hard.....should not hurt so much......most importantly, should not be said if it's not the truth! We all hope for it and whether you believe me or not, we all need to be loved.....and damn it feels good when you are! Good luck to everyone who has that special someone....and it's around the corner for all you who are longing for that four letter word....LOVE! Leave your baggage and be ready to receive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment