Take No Prisoners

Monday, February 28, 2011

"Can't Describe"

Wrecking my brain

Scribble

Then feel some more

Think think think

Then jot down what I felt before

Ball it up 

I'm not sure

Scratching my head

Trying to figure what my heart said

Is saying......will say

Adjective column 

What's gotten into me?

I could use metaphors and similies

Listen to others as they confess 

No help.....nonetheless

I've been exploring me because I feel lost

Reviewed the past to see if anything sparks....

I just don't know what they are

What they look like

The start or ending

I'm searching in the morning when I awaken

Taking my time and I hope that they aren't taken

So many to choose from 

I just can't use one

Shucks......hmmmm

I've searched and
Tried to describe

I asked my sister... my brother

My father.....my mother

So truthful
So new
So real

I asked Webster and still

Not even he had words to describe the way you me feel -Ms. Taylor-

No comments:

Post a Comment