Take No Prisoners

Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY.....WHAT IS IT EXACTLY???

This is seemingly a WOMAN'S holiday! I say that only because I find many men saying they aren't or do not participate in this holiday. I get the feeling that men a being pressured into buying gifts........BUT, this is not a day of "BUYING YOUR LADY GIFTS" ...it's not even about US(women)! I find it odd because whenever I am in a relationship or just simply wanting to express my love for a fella, I buy them something that has this day written all over it...or I show my love via affection. I believe MEN AND WOMEN need to share this holiday. And if you want my cut and dry opinion.......MEN are being cowards about this holiday.....they truly love this holiday but, more than likely have been hurt by some woman and have given up on anything close to REAL intimacy and affection or they're CHEAP and think this day is about money! However...... A kiss feels way better on my hand than a ring ever could! So forget all the drama......SPREAD LOVE!! !  I've been in the spirit.......there's nothing on this earth greater than LOVE.....take advantage of it.....feels hella good when you have it!!!




                  A simple rose..........to sniff the "I love you's" .....you don't even have to say it

                  Tokyo fans and loved ones showing the one and only Jody Watley some V-Day love



POWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Even Jordan knows how special this day is!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment