Take No Prisoners

Monday, February 21, 2011

Screw Hip Hop

If you find it

then apply it

strive to supply it

sky it

high shit

I might die quick

but, this slick mic shit

is what I like to spit

Poison? Yes, I still push my shit

try it 

you prob like it

Tv when light hits

selling by night kids

wake up and strike it

spike it

right it after it's wrong

sike it

fight it

naa, slice it

un pie it

quiet

i'm just rhyming with no meaning behind it

with no meaning behind it

no meaning behind it

so, let me throw my hoes

money and clothes

grams and kilos

on the beat

let the youth know what I sale

and it still sells

then, there's no need to make sense

hell

i'll even teach'em how to cook it

different recipes

bag it

hand it to the radio stations so they can play what I got

It's hot shit

cop it...just hear what I got 

so I can

help fuck up hip hop -Ms. Taylor-

2 comments: