Take No Prisoners

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BURIED FOR PROTECTION

In the midst of anticipation of the unknown 

I'm rediscovering myself 

planning to conquer myself 

I turn a corner for pleasant but, unsuspected answers 

naaa, I won't let you change her 

I find me to be quite interesting 

analytical....many questions 

more certain than just guessing 

the chick with the eyebrow raised 

individuals are truly amazed 

that my external technique 

isn't equivalent to my internal physique 

counternance so stern and mean 

my heart tap dances as you fiend 

to scratch the surface 

but, you scared 

and my outter screams I dare 

so, you don't 

and I won't 

allow your judgement to strip me down 

and when you see a frown 

i'm just telling myself don't smile 

because when they see your heart 

they take advatage of you -Ms. Taylor- 

No comments:

Post a Comment