Take No Prisoners

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

@DaOnlySalt @Spindeezy & @DaRealPepa ......TOGETHER!!!


If you didn't catch the Legends Concert with SALT N PEPA.....MC LYTE......DOUG E FRESH....KOOL MOE DEE......AND BIZ MARKIE.......all I can say is WOWZERZZZ!! As everyone knows Spin hasn't been on tour with the ladies but, there is something about them as a trio....... indescribable......overwhelming......eye opener......I heard it said "It's magic" and indeed.....I agree! I watched them rock with my mouth wide open forgetting I knew the words to the damn songs.....I just couldn't believe I was watching Salt, Spin, and Pep do their thing!!  When Spin came from behind the turntables to do her "Whatta Man" verse the crowd went BANANAMAH!! Salt and Pepa were killing the steps to "Push It"....despite their ages, they were full of energy and it was like watching the video all over again!! THEY ENDED THE SHOW WITH KIRK FRANKLIN'S "STOMP" (remix with Salt's verse) annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that was a GREAT touch!!!! I won't tell yall that I almost fainted...I won't BUT, ALL I'M SAYING IS....... IT WAS MAGIC....... A night I will never forget!! And I salute this hip hop trio who will live forever!!!

1 comment: