Take No Prisoners

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Time We Made Love

You knocked 

I opened the door

We talked about childhood

For hours we exchanged stories

We heard each others pain.....

We laughed about our fathers mistakes

Opposite on the ends of the couch

We stared at each other smiling, without words

A pain in my back

Offered to rub it

So, I gathered my anatomy on top of you

Ear on your chest

Your hands slow and easy across my back 

I looked up for 1 last glance into your eyes but, all I saw was a bright smile

I couldn't help but, share my lips with yours 

And it started to happen 

I couldn't resist

I started kissing down your neck and back to your chest

Motion of fatigue-ness 

And.......

I fell asleep listening to your heart! -Ms.Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment