Take No Prisoners

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BEST FRIEND

Well, I can only assume I have something to say 

and since there's no one to talk to... 

I'll talk to you 

you always listen best 

intake with no stress 

I often wanna ask if this is hard for you to digest 

Especially when there's no particular subject 

Just words.....written all over your face 

But, you allow me to vent 

and I thank you.....from the bottom of my heart 

when I need you....you're there 

not saying a word 

just copying down what you've heard 

reminding me of times forgotten 

when I come back to you....you're nodding 

like...remember this time when you felt this way 

or reminding me that i'm safe with you so...feel whatever way 

and to always tell you what I can't tell anyone else 

So, I talk to you before I talk to myself....and others 

You don't judge me.....you just listen 

with very close attention....I don't have to re-think decisions 

Because when i'm wrong I admit it to you 

even when my words are out of character 

and when I am totally incorrect 

I can always comeback... 

look at you 

and edit that shit 

cover your ears..... 

I didnt just say that.... 

Thanks for listening template 

No comments:

Post a Comment