Take No Prisoners

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MILK

I need the calcium..

So, growing up they put it in my cereal 

I believe grandma put it in every cake she baked

Mom never had to make me drink it

I enjoyed the taste

Sometimes I'd throw some strawberry flavoring in it

Hmmmm..I thought it was a masterpiece


One of my favorite drinks

Doc says it helps your body grow

Healthy...stronger

I believed...so, I drank plenty...often

Needed for my pancakes 

Oatmeal too

Orange juice was cool

But, breakfast wasn't the same without it 

The perfect thirst quencher 

On the dairy aisle, I'm eyeing it

Not even the fluctuating prices could stop me from buying it

It does my body good

So, there was no question...if I'd drink it forever

But, I haven't had any since I met him

Because he does my body better -Ms. Taylor-

No comments:

Post a Comment