Take No Prisoners

Friday, January 28, 2011

WHO'S SCARED?????

I have always been a horror movie fanatic BUT, let's be honest.....they are more funny than scary! The WHITE person always falls down and then the boogey man attacks!! And the BLACK person dies within the first 5 mins of the movie! LOL! However, the mystery of the supernatural keeps you entertained especially when it's dealing with demonic possession! I was terrified of the "Exorcist" ....and I hate being afraid so, to get over my fear of the movie I watched it at age 14 with the lights off all alone!! WHEWWWWW! It wasn't easy! But, I'm over my fear of it!!! Soooooooooooooo, who's going to see The Rite with me?????? LOL..... yall scared! Anthony Hopkins is genius and I think it's going to be a huge hit!!! I'll buy your ticket if you go with me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment