Take No Prisoners

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dj Spinderella ( @spindeezy ) + Dallas

We all know that her name is not Susan!!! LOL...No need to introduce Spin....Everyone knows what she and Salt -N- Pepa have contributed to Hip Hop and what they've inspired in other women!!! It's BANANAS that people still don't believe she lives in Dallas!!! Well, it's true! Spin is with the 94.5KSoul fam now...all you have to do is go to Valley View Mall and see her jammin in the window! I've had the privilege of sitting in the studio with her while she does her thing annnnnnnnnd...I think she's a wonderful addition to Dallas! She has this Brooklyn/Cali flavor that adds so much personality to an already beautiful person! Personally, I'd like to share my gratitude for her being so supportive of my career....I can't explain what my heart felt to have Spin come see me rock my show at The House Of Blues....I was in my zone but, in my mind I was STILL like "That is SPINDERELLA" ......very heartfelt moment for me! She's a ball of fun.....and an authentic sweetheart! It's an honor everytime I come in contact with her! I wuvvvvvv & THANK her from the bottom of my heart!! NOW....catch her every Mon-Fri from 9am-2pm....... 12 O'Clock is the WORKDAY JUMPOFF....bring a neckbrace!! The BackSpin is on Saturday 9pm-11pm jammin NUTIN BUT CLASSICS....Join her website www.thebackspin.com ASAP! Salute!


I love this pic!!! Thank you ladies for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully she hasn't been here in Dallas long because if so I've been seriously sleeping! Was out hopping last night and just happened to catch her at Bella 32. What a treat! Can't wait to see her, Salt, Pepa, MC Lyte and others in concert this March! I love that pic as well.

    And nice blog, Ms. Taylor! Cute font too.

    ReplyDelete