Take No Prisoners

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Question: What is a "friend"????

Friend? What is the TRUE meaning of that word?? Who lives out the true ACTIONS of that word?
FRIENDSHIP has burned me many times. Alot of times the scars left me defensive to any future friendships.  I don't even like to use the word anymore. Sometimes I sit and wonder why people do the hurtful things they do.....what make syou want to hurt someone??? Especially a person whom you know would never hurt you in that way.....a person who has always been there for you whenever you needed. That word
"friend" is NOTHING without applied actions......actions proving that you are there to simply "be there" throughout time just because you care....NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING!! I've had my share of good and bad frienships to the point that I've decided to just skip that word right out of my vocabulary.  *SHRUGS* ......certain sh!t shouldn't hurt because certain sh!t shouldn't happen!! Oh DAMN....I'm venting.....that's not why I posted this.......i'm out! Carry on my good people

2 comments:

  1. U hit the nail on the head with this one tho..sadly most ppl wont experience wat a true friendship is bc of all the bs now a days...technology plays a part n this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the technology thing......definitely!

    ReplyDelete